The RDH Horizontal is the most popular model of our medical RO systems, designed to remove sufficient solids to exceed the needs of the nephrologist.
This system is designed for dialysis clinics and can also be used for such applications as laboratory pure water, purified rinses, potable water and pilot testing.
RDH Model – One to Ten Vessels (1.4 GPM to 12.8 GPM)
Designed on an open frame concept with serviceability and accessibility in mind for ease of operation and maintenance.
- PLC Controls with rugged electronic sensors for immediate information on a color touch screen
- Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) adjusts the speed of the pump keeping flow of the feed water constant
- Stainless Steel Vessels
- SS Pressure Transducers
- SS Concentrate and Recycle Valve
- Feed and Permeate Conductivity Monitors
- Product Water Divert Valve
- Powder Coated Frame
- Option: Remote Nurse Alarm